Upload Documents to your WordPress site
The final post in the WP Quick Start Series shows you how to upload a document to your WordPress site and set the order of the pages on your website.
You may want to upload your profile, resume, product flyers, catalogs or any other document to wordpress so that the people visiting your site can downloaded these artifacts to know you or your products.
To do this we are going to use a plugin call the Google Doc Embeder.
- Step 1: Watch the below video to see how to install and setup the Google Doc Embeded plugin on WordPress
- Step: 2 Got to your website and, install and activate the Google Doc Embeder plugin as demonstrated in the above video.
- Step 3: Go to the media section on your website and upload a document.
- Step 4: Create a Wordpres page where you would like to display the uploaded document.
- Step 5: Insert the document on this page using the Google Doc Embeder button as demonstrated in the above video.
- Step 6: Turn of the comments on this page (optional step – ignore this step if you would like to receive comments on the uploaded document)
This is the last post in the WP Quick Start Series. Thank You for going through the same.