Adding a page to your WordPress site
The next post in the WP Quick Start Series shows you how to add a page to your wordpress website.
Pages are used to display data such as “about us”, “contact us”, or other information that you would like to provide to the visitors of your blog.
- Step 1: Watch the below video to see how to create a page and, add content and images to the same.
- Step 2: Go to your website
- Step 3: Add a new Page
- Step 4: Add content to your Page
- Step 5: Add an Image to your Page
- Step 6: Add a Contact Page
- Step 7: Setup a static page as the Home Page for your blog (Optional)